Friday, April 30, 2010

A day at Riverdale Farm with the boys ~ April 20, 2010. And what a beautiful day it was. Eyal has a thing for cats. He would love one but mommy is allergic to them. Not to mention I've drawn the line ~ NO more pets! Poor kid.

Nancy and RIchard's new home. Simply stunning. We spent the day there with the extended family and the kids had an amazing time! Fantastic day!!

Another fantastic day. This one was taken at Ashbridges Bay. I love spring!!

I took this photo last summer at the cottage. Just found out this month that it had been chosen as one of Cottage Life's Magazine's Funniest pics. Background: Indy chased our cottage neighbours' kitten up a tree (15ft up). The little guy got tired of waiting for Indy to give up he decided to take a little 'cat nap'. So very cute!

I'm an aunt....again! Welcome to little Naomi Anne Yurkiw ~ Born Sunday April 4, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment